Ka-Hatid Driver Benefits

Apr 22, 2021

Welcome Ka-Hatid! 

Ang pagiging isang ka-Hatid driver ay hindi lang naghahatid ng alaga sa ating mga kababayan. Ang Hatid Express Delivery ay kinikilala rin ang inyong pangangilangan bilang isang driver. Kaya naman, alamin kung ano-ano ang mga nakasasabik na benepisyo na naghihintay sa inyo bilang isang ganap na Ka-Hatid!

Promotional Driver Sharing Rate

Ka-Hatid drivers will receive 85% of the share while the operator will receive the remaining 15%.

Holiday / Nighttime Rate

An amount of Php75+ will be added to the delivery fees for nighttime rates and on days observing Philippine holidays.

Waiting Time

Para sa amin, ang oras ninyo ay importante rin! Ka-Hatid drivers will receive an extra Php60+ for every 30 minutes of waiting time.  

Minimum Wallet Balance 

An amount of Php 300 needs to be maintained for every Ka-Hatid driver to accept a booking through the app.

Ka-Hatid Driver Benefits

Free Accident Insurance

Applicable after 6 months of active membership by a Ka-Hatid driver.

Free Motorcycle Tires

Hatid Express Delivery will offer free change of two motorcycle tires after one year of active membership, or if our Ka-Hatid driver has made 200 trips. Whichever will come sooner will apply.

Quarterly Award

The hard work of our Ka-Hatid drivers will be acknowledged quarterly!

Important Note: Ka-Hatid drivers should have at least 8 trips per month to be an active hatid driver. Two uniforms amounting to Php 300 will be shouldered by the driver. An insulated box of 1,500 will apply with a downpayment of 500 payable every month.